When communicating with our API, Timestamps are required when Getting a Token and Adding a Trustev Case.
The Timestamp is the Current Timestamp in the format yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.fffZ.
- yyyy: The year as a four digit number.
- MM: The month from 01 through 12.
- dd: The day of the month from 01 through 31.
- T: Indicates the beginning of the time element
- HH: The hour using a 24 hour clock from 00 to 23.
- mm: The minute from 00 through 59.
- ss: The second from 00 through 59.
- fff: The milliseconds to three places
- Z: The hours offset from UTC, with no leading zeros.
Example Accepted Timestamp format: 2014-12-11T16:50:21.157Z