To access the CA certificate for the Site please see steps below - these steps are assuming you are using Google Chrome browser:
- Select 'padlock' symbol from the search bar.
- Select 'Connection' tab -> Certificate Information -> Details -> Copy To File
- You will now be brought to the Export Wizard to export the CA cert to your system.
- You can select DER encoded binary X.509 format
- Choose location to save it.
From Mozilla Firefox:
- Select 'padlock' symbol from the search bar
- Click 'More Information'
- Click 'View Certificate' -> 'Details' tab -> 'Export'
- Save file in location, type X.509 Certificate will be the default type selected.